Reports To: Director of Marketing
Assists the Director of Marketing in development, implementation and administration of the organization’s marketing programs, strategies and activities. Works directly with National Committee staff, agencies, and vendors to ensure the collective team is adhering to the strategic direction set forth and that the overall program is running on-time and on-budget.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Participates in the planning and implementation of direct marketing programs for channels such as mail, online, and phone. Assists in proposal preparation for potential fundraising opportunities. Helps analyze and monitor financial performance of direct marketing activities for profitability.
- Oversees the day-to-day implementation of the direct response program by working with the agency to ensure all deadlines are being met and budgets adhered to. Assists with campaign strategies and the selection of who to include in each effort (data selects).
- Supervise and participate in the development and completion of all marketing pieces— including internal copy, artwork, and proof approvals.
- Serves as a point of contact for external vendors including the National Committee’s advertising agency, computer service bureau, production studios and editors, list broker and list manager.
- Reviews and approves campaign budgets for all projects and ensures that the organization’s marketing program results and reporting are up-to-date and complete.
- Develops a thorough knowledge of the email service provider’s platform (Springboard and Salesforce) and works closely with the agency and internal staff to ensure a strong digital program.
- Reviews and approves list rental/usage requests and balances list reconciliation invoices.
- Oversee the email hygiene process with the agency’s digital team and vendors.
- Responsible for managing the annual member phone call with internal staff and vendor.
- Participates in market research activities.
- Facilitate communications across various internal departments and with vendors to ensure deadlines are met and campaigns are executed successfully.
- Responsible for ensuring that all marketing pieces comply with National Committee brand standards. Oversee the National Committee’s branded items (e., stationery, PowerPoint, and templates).
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field or equivalent experience and at least five years of relevant experience in marketing/advertising, fundraising, direct marketing, or project management is required. Multi-channel work experience strongly desired. Digital Marketing experience a plus.
Minimum Certification, Licensing, and Skills:
Able to work independently and use good judgment; great oral and written communication skills; capable of managing multiple projects, deadline and detail-oriented, adept at problem solving, able to write and edit industry-related documents (results analysis, etc.), an intermediate level of experience with personal computers and database software is required. Maintains working knowledge of all departmental databases. Maintains thorough and contemporary industry knowledge of all National Committee’s channels, giving and demographic trends.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]