Member Services/Quality Assurance Representative (Part Time)
Date: October 2018
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Reports to: Marketing Systems & Data Manager
Provides general administrative and programmatic support to the Marketing department.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Responsible for processing reject checks and other donation processing errors.
- Assists in the invoice payment process by maintaining invoice tracking log, copying invoices, mailing checks, and filing copy of invoices in financial filing system.
- Receives, researches and responds to membership inquiries as a result of daily correspondence (mail and email).
- Supports Monthly Giving donor program by sending out letters and emails to new enrollees.
- Processes members’ special requests for materials and information including new or replacement membership cards. Responds to member correspondence received from lockbox and call center vendors using knowledge of National Committees’ programs and platforms.
- Assists with monitoring call center representatives by reviewing incoming calls and resulting fulfillment requests for accuracy and quality assurance purposes.
- Participates in weekly calls with call center and fulfillment vendors.
- Maintains current knowledge of National Committees member engagement activities and Social Security and Medicare issues
- Performs administrative and other tasks as assigned.
- As assigned
This position has no direct reports.
Education and Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent and/or one year in an association or similar organization in a customer service function
Certification, Licensing, or Skills:
Good communication skills; good proofreading skills and attention to detail; excellent organizational skills; ability to read and comprehend National Committee paragraph letter responses and member correspondence; good computer skills (proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel strongly desirable); previous experience utilizing database systems (preferred); bilingual capability is a plus.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org