Reports To: Marketing Manager
Position Summary: Assists in the daily implementation of the organization’s marketing programs and activities.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Implements internal copy review; consolidates edits and returns to agency by deadline
- Aids in the review and return of artwork (final and proof) to agency
- Aids in the review and testing of emails, web pages, and other online efforts
- Reviews and approves job descriptions sent by the agency on mailings
- Interacts with National Committee’s marketing agencies, list broker, list manager, and other vendors as needed
- Participates in internal team and agency meetings
- Maintains Marketing’s Project File and Sample Library
- Routes mail sample packets to staff
- Assists with reporting and analysis
- Assists with in-house fulfillment (such as welcome letters to new sustainers)
- Assists with developing collateral pieces for promotional purposes as needed
- Assists as needed with weekly email hygiene processing and thank you robocalls
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
This position has no direct reports
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, statistics or relevant field or equivalent experience and at least three years of relevant experience in advertising, media or direct marketing is required.
Minimum Certification, Licensing, and Skills:
Ability to work independently and use good judgment; good oral and written communication skills; an intermediate level of experience with personal computers and database software is required. Proficient with Office 2010 and Adobe required. A good knowledge and understanding of software and database systems used in the marketing program also required.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.